Loading...

Breaking News

Daniel Matsunaga on break-up of Erich Gonzales and her non-showbiz boyfriend: "It's not because of me"

Daniel Matsunaga denies stealing Erich Gonzales from non-showbiz boyfriend



With the public’s eyes trained on them, Brazilian-Japanese model Daniel Matsunaga finally broke his silence about his rumored romance with Kapamilya actress Erich Gonzales.

In a recent interview with PEP, the former Pinoy Big Brotherwinner denied that he came between Erich and her erstwhile non-showbiz boyfriend.

"That's not my fault. We had a show together, but I think it's not because of me," said Daniel.

It may be recalled that Erich and Daniel were co-stars in the now defunct show Two Wives.

However, prior to that, the two were already being paired together by no less than Kris Aquino on her morning show Kris TV. In fact, their tandem even earned them a nickname: DanRich.

Daniel, also added, "I'm sorry about that, but yun, it's not because of me.”

While she has been very private about her relationship, it was no secret that Erich was in relationship with her non-showbiz boyfriend for almost four years. The ending of their romance however was recently broken to the public by Kris on Aquino and Abunda Tonight.


To this, Daniel said, "Before, they had their lives, and I think they just learn with each other. And, that's it. The four years that they had, that's it."

Just recently, the two openly published on their respective Instagram accounts their “sweet moments” in Hong Kong.

When asked about the real score between them, Daniel answered, "Secret!"

"As much as I can, showbiz is showbiz, but my family, my lovelife, you know, I keep it to myself," he added.
Daniel, nevertheless, refused to comment over rumors that he’s just a “rebound” boyfriend for Erich.

Originally written by push.abs-cbn.com

No comments