Loading...

Breaking News

Nick Jonas Won’t Say If He Has Experimented With Other Men In New Interview

As you probably know by now, Nick Jonas currently plays two on-screen gay characters — a gay frat brother named Boone in Fox’s “Scream Queens” and a gay boxer in DirecTV’s “Kingdom.”

“I’ve been so honored to play some really strong gay characters… and just whatever I can do for the community is a blessing for me,” Jonas recently told “Entertainment Tonight.”

“I’ve really been trying to make an effort to talk with my gay fan base and find unique opportunities to set up the next chapter of my life and my career with them in it,” he recently told Buzzfeed. “The attitude I take in the stories I want to share and my personal life and my view is that I think we’re in a time where there’s a new progression. For all people of all walks of life to accept all people… I’d be thrilled if I’m any part of that.”

He regularly makes appears in gay clubs to promote his music and even performed at this summer’s Pittsburgh Pride after Iggy Azalea was dropped.

Naturally, fans are curious about Jonas’ sexuality.

In a new interview with Daily Star Online at the Radio One Teen Awards, he was quizzed on whether he has experimented sexually with another man, he teased: “I can’t say if I have or haven’t, but if you watch the show you’ll see more of that.”

The interviewer followed-up by asking if Nick was gay baiting the gay community, to that Nick responded: “In every situation when there’s an opportunity to be negative some people find the need to be.”

Nick hasn’t been shy about embracing his gay fans and recognizing them as an important part of his fan base. “There’s a thing of recognizing that you have gay fans, as a male artist. I was speaking to some of my very close gay friends as I was making the record, and they told me I should really make the effort to embrace my gay audience as it’s bigger than I might think. There should be more of it. There should be more heterosexual male artists who are comfortable to attract a gay audience and do it in a way that’s authentic. With me, it comes from a very genuine and loving place.”

Daily Star also asked Nick about his bulge:

We also quizzed the star on the moments he gets snapped leaving the gym in super tight clothing, as there was an instance where the outline of his, er, manhood could be seen quite clearly.
He told us: “I think there was a single picture that did that.”

Then remained coy: “I think it was enhanced anyway afterwards.

“Maybe, I don’t know.”


c/o The Gaily Grind

For more Kakulay Updates FOLLOW or LIKE  Kakulay Entertainment Blog  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com

No comments